Louise Meny Art Terms & Conditions:
1. All of our artwork and products are sold as seen
2. Returns are permitted within 7 days of receipt of your items. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify of issue and of return. Returns must arrive back with us in the same condition they were received.
3. Returns are not permitted for bespoke items (pet portraits, commissions)
4. Refunds will be issued for a product item, if a fault is found within the 2 days of receipt and a suitable resolution cannot be reached.
5. In order to issue a Refund, photos should be emailed to email@example.com within 3 days of receipt. We may ask you to return the product back to us. If a fault is found and a resolution cannot be reached, we will refund the return postage. Refunds will be issued at the cost of the product, minus delivery charges
6. Refunds will not be issued for bespoke items (pet portrait or other commission) if a fault is found, please contact us to enable us to resolve it as quickly as possible
7. Upon receipt of payment, your product will be dispatched.
8. All of our artwork and products (tea towels, notebooks, greeting cards, bags, calendars) use the highest quality materials, if you have any questions regarding the materials we have used, please contact us to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Upon receipt of payment, your commission will be booked in. Due to the handmade nature of our items, changes cannot be made to your order details once production has began.
10. Payment of this invoice confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. All of our items (artwork and products) are shown as accurately as possible in all photos. On occasion colour may differ slightly to that seen in photos due to lighting, screen resolution.