This beautiful etching has been printed in black ink as a study of the fox.
This is a drypoint etching of a fox. I have drawn straight onto a zinc plate with etching tools to create the image to print. I have worked to capture the character of the fox in this study.
Each print is hand printed by the artist. This is a limited edition of 8.
Each print is 15 x 22.5 cm and is signed by the artist with edition number and title.
Fox Study Drypoint Etching
Etching printed on Hannemuhle natural colour paper with watercolour painting added.
Shipping & Returns:
1. All of our items are shipped via Royal Mail. Higher value items such as artwork and commissions are shipped via Royal Mail tracked service.
2. If Royal Mail fail to deliver your items, we will issue a claim, following a 14 day wait period, as stated by Royal Mail Terms and Conditions.
3. If your parcel arrives damaged in any way, please contact us straight away to let us know at email@example.com. We may kindly ask for supporting pictures.
3. All of our items (artwork and products) are sold as seen. Commissions are handmade to order and sold as seen.
4. Returns are permitted within 3 days of receipt of your items.
5. Returns are not permitted for bespoke items (pet portraits and commissions)
6. Refunds will be issued for our product items, if a fault is found within the 3 days of receipt and a suitable resolution cannot be reached.
7. In order to issue a Refund, requested photos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt.
8. We may ask you to return the item back to us. If a fault is found and a resolution cannot be reached, we will refund the return postage and the full payment paid
9. Refunds will not be issued for bespoke items (pet portrait, commissions) if a fault is found, please contact us to enable us to resolve it as quickly as possible